Home Forum Articles Sponsors Affiliates CP Map Chat FAQ TOS
Go Back   Petrochromis.com > Petrochromis.com Marketplace > Little Africa Aquatics

Notices

Little Africa Aquatics Petrochromis.com Owner and Founding Site Sponsor: Ships livestock throughout USA & Canada. "The Highest Quality In African Cichlids"

Old 04-25-2014, 11:08 PM
LittleAfricaAquatics.com
Petrochromis.com Owner and Founding Site Sponsor

::Profile::
Keeping: A lot
Default Fish Just In 4/25!

Dive Into Your Passion!

Current Fish List For LittleAfricaAquatics.ComThe #1 Importer of Tanganyikans In The USA. Often Imitated But Never Duplicated!: 4/25/2014

Gift Cards are Available!

USA Min. Order $100.00
Canada Min. Order $150.00

Discounts are available On Larger Orders!

LittleAfricaAquatics.com is also the proud owner of Cyphos.com, Trophs.com and Petrochromis.com, Feel Free To Stop By Or Join For Free. Also like us on facebook.

New Shirts In-Really High Quality-Hanes Beefy Tagless Tees-Logo On Both Sides=$10.00/Shirt!

Sign Up For Newsletter At LittleAfricaAquatics.com For Price List to Be Sent As New Fish Arrive!

New Fish Just In 4/25!
New Plecos Just In 4/25!

Wild Tanganyika:
Alto. Black Congo calvus2.5-4" Just flat out stunners, dark black bodies with bright white pearls that pop off the body, nice blue in the lips, came in perfect, so nice! $105.00/Pair. (17)
Alto. Inkfin calvus2.5-4" RARE, hot as hell, jet black with nice white pearls, dark as night, blue in the lips, one of the hottest calvus and Tangs there is, stunning! $185.00/Pair. (4)
Alto. Yellow calvus 3-4.5" RARE is the understatement, endangered and wont be collected anymore, came in amazing, haven't seen these wild make it to the states much in years, Bright gold bodies and fins, amazing pearls all over, just amazing, with these I have to be responsible, its not just about money, buyers will have to be screened for these to make sure they are bred to make sure we continue to have this fish around in the states for many years ahead, took 2yrs to get, but it was worth it, stunning! ($Serious inquiries by breeders only please). (6)
Boulengerochromis microlepis "The Emperor Cichlid"6+" The name says it all, the emperor of the lake, came in nice, very cool striped pattern, still young even at 6", bright yellow is amazing, don't see these imported to often, only for the serious Tang keeper, the giant! $90.00/fish. (1)
Cyph. gibberosa Chumbu Zaire Blue 4-5+ RARE, Yes, Chumbu, you don't see these hit the states very often, it took along time to get these guys collected, didn't come in huge, but the color, deep blues glow, love these and you won't see them in the US very often, grab these up as quick as you can! $185.00/fish. (16) (5M) (11F)
Cyph. gibberosa Chumbu Zaire Blue 8-10+" RARE, Yes, Chumbu, you don't see these hit the states very often, it took along time to get these guys collected, didn't come in huge, but the color, deep blues glow, love these and you won't see them in the US very often, grab these up as quick as you can, Monsters, big and beautiful, amazing, will make great breeders! $250.00/fish. (2) (Males)
Cyph. gibberosa Mikula Zaire Blue 3-3.5" Came in great, super healthy with the most vivid blues, deep, dark blues right out of the bag, great color and crisp stripes, clean, absolutely stunners! $115.00/fish. (4)
Cyph. gibberosa Mikula Zaire Blue4-5+" Came in great, super healthy with the most vivid blues, deep, dark blues right out of the bag, great color and crisp stripes, clean, absolutely stunners! $165.00/fish. (9)
Cyph. gibberosa Mpimbwe Blue 4-5" Been after them to collect these for years, in the US haven't seen good quality ones in forever, amazing baby blues with huge heads, stunning color, big and fat and a mass breeder when it comes to fronts, hot fish! $115.00/fish. (30)
Cyph. gibberosa Mpimbwe Blue 6-9" Been after them to collect these for years, in the US haven't seen good quality ones in forever, amazing baby blues with huge heads, stunning color, big and fat and a mass breeder when it comes to fronts, big and ready to breed, hot fish! $135.00/fish. (4)
Cyprichromis leptosoma "Blue Flash" Isanga 3-3.5" One of the all time most popular cyps the blue flash, amazing blues and yellows make this a super nice cyp, blues glow and yellow tails really pop, hot cyp.! $38.00/fish. (15)
Cyprichromis leptosoma Chaitika Blackfin3.5-4.5" Came in stunning, full color, fat and healthy, dark black finage, bright yellows and purples eye burning, males displaying full color constantly, amazing show, Spawning, pulled 8 females and got 75 free swimmers, hot cyp.! $42.50/fish. (54)
Cyprichromis leptosoma Kitumba 3.5-4" RARE, took years to get these guys in wild, plenty of German tank raised adults, around, but true wilds finally here, nice size, healthy, purples and yellows are vivid, love these guys, to me still the top cyp of all time, great chance here to get true wild Kits, hot cyp! $54.00/fish. (12) (Male Only)
Enantiopus sp. Kilesa 3-4" WOW, came in hot as hell, sift through the sand constantly, displaying, amazingly colored males, bright yellow throats, blacks, blues amazing, cool, beautiful fish! $65.00/fish. (2) (Males)
Eretmodus cyan. Kipili "Blue Dot"3-3.5" Bright blue dots pop and glow, yellow bars on their sides stand out nicely, really beautiful, came in fat and good size, stunning little gobies! $60.00/Pair. (4)
Eretmodus cyan. Mpimbwe Orange 3-4" One of the hottest gobies I have imported in awhile, some orange, yellow, blue and purple dots, a lot going on and big and beautiful, hot goby! $75.00/Pair. (4)
Eretmodus cyan. Mpulungu 3-3.5" Beautiful goby, very similar to the blue spot Zambian, but with a very stunning blue mouth, blue dots pop off the top of the body while the yellow barred sides demand your attention, really beautiful! $60.00/Pair. (12)
Gnathochromis permaxillaris5-6+" RARE, I go after this fish every import, but only land it a couple times a year at best and never more than a handful, came in full size which you rarely see, this deep water Tang has a stunning shovel nose jetblack, beautiful yellow in the sides, its mouth is unique to say the least, it acts almost like a vacuum cleaner as it lifts detritus and other organisms off the surface, this bi-parental mouthbrooder is a Tang gem for only the most experienced Tang collector, amazing! $150.00/fish. (21)
Greenwoodochromis christyi5-6+" RARE, glad to get these back in the US wild, just don't see these deep water beauties collected much, amazing size, diamond sides light up with big blueish-green gill flaps, so cool, a deep water Tang. jewel you rarely see collected anymore, super cool! $100.00/fish. (2)
Julidochromis marlieri Kasanga 3.5-5" Very nice color, checkerboard pattern looks really nice, little blue in the fins, an amazing Julie., getting hard to land wild Julies these days! $85.00/Pair. (3)
Lamp. brevis Kavala1.5-2+" Very cool little shellie here, shows nice tiger like stripes and the coolest big head, like little monsters, tons of personality! $18.00/fish. (14)
Lamp. callipterus2-2.5" Super cool shellie, sit back and watch the show as these guys steal shells from each other and move them all over, so cool, some of the larger males showing bright yellow heads, very cool, beautiful little guys and tons of personality! $21.00/fish. (24)
Lamp. ocellatus Gold Isanga1-2+" RARE, you never see the golds imported anymore, amazing yellow fins, reflective blue in their sides, full of fight and personality, a ball to watch these guys, constant displaying, digging and shell moving, hot shellie! $30.00/fish. (31)
Lepidiolamprologus attenuatus Ulwile2.5-3.5" Super cool, long pike like body looks like a shellie and a lamp crossed, nice yellows, very cool! $45.00/fish. (6)
Lepidiolamprologus hecqui Mbita 2-3" Amazing camo bodies, really beautiful markings, breeding already, amazing shellie! $55.00/Pair. (20)
Lepidiolamprologus Nkambe 4-6" Wicked Tang. predator, long pike like body with amazing markings, nice blues and yellows in the face, hot fish, not collected a lot anymore! $155.00/Pair. (3)
Limnocaridina sp. Rusty Tanganyika Shrimp 2-2+" WOW, RARE, if you love lake Tang you have to have some of these, bright red little lobsters, sit out with their claws out trying to catch food, vivid red color, small, but so cool and from lake Tanganyika, amazing! $48.00/shrimp. (4)
Limnochromis auritus 3.5-4" RARE, very unique biparental mouthbrooder, these guys have huge eyes and look like a souped up Triglachromis otostigma, cool, also a mud dweller, just a super neat Tang you don't see imported very often, Tang. lovers should own at least one pair! $75.00/Pair. (15)
Lobochilotes labiatus 3-5" Rare unique tang., love these guys, zebra pattern on the white body really stands out and the big curled up lips look so cool! $65.00/fish. (7)
Mastacembelus sp. Mpulungu7-12" WOW, amazing looking Tang eels, stunning markings, dots, lines, monsters, big head and mouth for a eel, big rudder of a tail, eating like pigs! $85.00/fish. (3)
Neolamp. helianthus Yellow Congo2.5-3" When is the last time these guys were imported, never see true wilds in the US, solid gold, show the amazing yellow color they are named for, beautiful fish! $100.00/Pair. (3)
Neolamp. mustax Orange Milambo 3-3.5" Stunning little fish, the nicest color-yellowish orange, the orange fins stand out, rarely see these anymore, hot lamp.! $85.00/Pair. (12)
Neolamp. pulcher Kantalamba daffodil 3-4" Bright yellow dorsals, long finage and all the personality one could ask for, came in nicer than usual, long fins, stunning color, stunning! $60.00/Pair. (20)
Neolamp. savoryi Isanga 2.5-3+" RARE, when do you see these collected, crazy cool little lamp, only get 3+", looks like a stealthy little lamp, dark color with stripes, combination of a lyretail and stripes are distinctive, brichardi like body, but lives at much deeper depths, very cool, very unique! $75.00/Pair. (7)
Neolamp. tretocephalus Blue 3-5" You never see these imported true wilds anymore, amazing blues, nice crisp black bars, stunning fish, yellow around the eyes, a top lamp.! $120.00/Pair. (30)
Ophth. boops Kipili "Blue Neon"3.5-4.5" WOW, navy blue with silver splashed in makes these one hell of a little featherfin, stunning color, came in fat and healthy, very nice! $115.00/Pair. (5)
Ophth. nasuta Namansi Reef Gold 3.5-5.5" First time I have got these guys in and wow, glowing deep gold bodies are amazing, one of the nicest nasuta I have seen in person, just stunning color, came in fat and healthy, amazing finage, very nice! $115.00/Pair. (4)
Paracyprichromis nigripinnis Blue Neon Kambwimba 3-3.5" Beautiful blue pinstripes, really pop, stunning fish you don't see imported too much anymore, very nice! $42.00/fish. (22)
Pseudosimochromis curifrons Isanga3.5-5"+ RARE, I love this fish, you just don't see it ever, little mushed monster face, greenish blueish body, very unique, almost saltwater looking, red anal fin, alien looking, just cool and RARE as it gets for Tangs.! $45.00/fish. (34) (10M) (24F)
Reganochromis calliurus 3-4" Stunning Tang. oddball you rarely see, long regal looking bodies that reflect a purplish metallic shine, really unique Tang., very cool! $45.00/fish. (12)
Syn. eurystoma/polli 3.5-5+" Great looking syno., beautiful markings similar to a petricola, but slightly different a very beautiful, came in big, quickly becoming one of my fav synos! $45.00/fish. (30)
Syn. multipunctatus 3-4" Great syno., nice big fat cats, make great breeders! $26.00/fish. (15)
Syn. sp. Crocodile Island 3-5+" NEW, RARE, looks like a petricola some but even cooler, some nice size beauties came in this import! $36.00/fish. (9)
Tanganicodus irsacae Kibishi 2.5-3" RARE, WOW, one of the nicest gobies ever, blue dots look like a black light is on them or like saltwater fish, glowing, actually glowing, truly amazing and never last long, the nicest goby I have ever seen in person and I have seen a good share, HOT! $75.00/Pair. (4)
Triglachromis otostigma 2.5-3.5" Super cool unique Tang., the mud dweller, has beautiful green gill flaps, a purplish shine to its metallic body, biparental and super cool and peaceful Tang., really majestic fish and a oddball Tang. great! $65.00/Pair. (12)
Tropheus assorted3-4" On many imports we get some oddball wilds or extra males so this is assorted wild trophs below cost, cheap, no request please, assorted is random and no specific fish request with assorted, beautiful! $18.00/fish. (6)
Tropheus brichardi Yungu Green Congo 3-3.5" Came in as nice young adults, young and healthy, these guys are amazing get a big tail that looks seperate from the fish as its solid black against their greenish bodies, also alittle line in their face makes them look like they are angry, just a lot going on and so cool, check out the pic of the first ones I imported on Trophs.com gallery, oh yeah and a blue eye, beat that! $42.00/fish. (40) (13M) (27F)
Tropheus moorii Kapampa "Limespot"3-5" RARE, came in fat and healthy, truely love this troph, it has so much going for it, a mask of bars on the face like a little petro and that sweet lime spotted side, just such a cool little troph, I wish more people had the chance to exp. it, i've only been able to import it a couple times before, super rare and super cool, hot fish! $45.00/fish. (30)
Tropheus moorii Kasanga Red Rainbow3-4" Came in amazing, so fat and healthy, blood red dorsals, bright yellow sides, nice tinge of blue in the dorsals, still the #1 troph, the cadillac of trophs, all came in solid, super nice! $32.00/fish. (38) (10M) (28F)
Tropheus sp. Ikola 3-4+" Came in fat and healthy like little tanks, big fat heads, wide bright yellow bands with nice red around the eyes, jet black bodies, really hot, came in super nice, crazy ratio! $30.00/fish. (13) (1M) (12F)
Variabilichromis moorii3-5" Really cool Tang., these guys have a unique shape for Tangs, its like a saltwater angel, they are jet black with a fringe of blue around them, they are mass breeders and what's cool is they produce bright gold fry that will slowly turn black as they mature, very unique, beautiful Tang.! $75.00/Pair. (4)

Tank Raised Tanganyika:
F1 Cyph. gibberosa Moba Blue Zaire1-1.5" From the highest quality hand picked wild parents, vivid deep blues even at this small size, perfect crisp stripes, a must have for any front lover, top quality! $35.00/fish. (OUT) (More Growing)
F1 Ctenochromis horei 2-3" Super cool fish, these guys breed like rats, males amazing, red dots, black mask, yellows, blues this fish has it all, truly beautiful and unique, just now starting to breed! $18.00/fish. (6)
F1 Cyprichromis leptosoma Moba Speckleback1-2" Hot cyp, gets amazing purples and blues, will soon start to show amazing color, very high quality stock, amazing pics of parents on request! $24.00/fish. (10)
F1 Julidochromis sp. Kissi Pemba 1-1.5" Super nice Julie, dark black, thick pattern with a yellow hue to the body, and a tinge of blue around the fins, really stunning! $15.00/fish. (4)
F1 Lepidiolamprologus elongatus1.5-2" White dots pop off the body, nice yellow in the eyes, truly amazing Tang., long pike like body, powerful fish, so nice! $16.00/fish. (7)
F1 Neolamp. brichardi Karilani1-1.5" Get amazing long flowing fins, tons of personality and a graceful beautiful fish that can hold its own with anyone, must have for a Tang. community tank! $10.00/fish. (4)
F1 Neolamp. helianthus Yellow Congo 1.5-2" Nice size juvies, solid gold, from fry to adults show the amazing yellow color they are named for, beautiful fish! $12.50/fish. (32)
F1 Neolamp. leleupi Bulu Point 1.5-2+" Stunning, bright rich yellowish orange, no black, vivid yellowish orange, you want leleupi, you want these, hot as hell, really beautiful! $15.00/fish. (20)
F1 Neolamp. leleupi Orange "Firecracker" Karilani 2.5-4" Stunning adult pairs, the real deal, blood orange bright, burns the eyes, some of the nicest leleupi you will ever see, no yellow, no yellow-orange, very hard to find real orange leleupi, let alone this nice, bright blood orange, stunning, will make super breeders! $100.00/Pair. (2)
F1 Neolamp. pulcher Kantalamba daffodil 1-1.5" Bright yellow dorsals, get amazing long finage and all the personality one could ask for, stunning color, stunning little guys! $12.00/Pair. (19)
F1 Ophth. ventralis Chaitika "Bright Blue" 1.5" Love these featherfins, already showing a nice blue color reflecting in the scales, males will become blue beauties, a real extraordinary featherfin, really nice color! $18.00/fish. (20)
F1 Petrochromis famula Tembwe Gold 2.5-3.5" Proven breeding group, beautiful color on these little guys, a great starter petro and already breeding and producing tons of fry, have spit fry in the tank this week, females holding as of 1/24! $25.00/fish. (12) (4M) (8F)
F1 Petrochromis trewevasae Moliro Congo 1.5-2" Hard to find these beautiful little polka dotted guys, one of the most popular petros there is, bright dots pop off their chocolate bodies! $24.00/fish. (32)
F1 Syn. petricola1-1.5" Love this syno., beautiful markings, white tipped fins, a must have in any Tang. tank! $15.00/fish. (25)
F1 Syn. petricola2.5" Love this syno., beautiful markings, white tipped fins, a must have in any Tang. tank! $18.00/fish. (16)
F1 Tropheus brichardi Mpimbwe Red Cheek 1.5-2" Great brichardi, gets vivid red cheeks that make these one of the most desirable brichardis and these little guys are already showing amazing color in their cheeks and head area, hot! $16.50/fish. (25)
F1 Tropheus duboisi Karilani White Band 1.5-2" Love these guys, of course the dotted fry everyone loves, the Karilani are so nice showing amazing blue in the face and the bright clean white band really stands out against the jet black body, super prolific troph, breed like rats, beautiful and a great starter troph to breed, just add water! $15.00/fish. (45)
F1 Tropheus moorii Chaitika Blue Rainbow 1-1.5" Already showing amazing blues, wild parents are my handpicked breeders from hundreds I have imported, being a direct importer I can hand pick the nicest fish for breeders, the highest quality there is, love these guys and even show nice yellow in the sides, really nice troph.! $15.00/fish. (9)
F1 Tropheus moorii Green murago 1-1.5" These guys have always been one of my favs, a troph with freckles all over its face, yellows that pop and is a green tropheus, beat that, amazing, hard troph to find these days, just amazing color! $18.75/fish. (62)
Tropheus Red Bishop 1-1.5" WOW, even at 1" these guys glow bright orange, just feeding spirulina flake, as adults they get amazing reds and oranges just stunning fish, almost like a goldfish tropheus, as most know I dont usually like man made fish, but my friend wanted to breed them so I told him ok and after seeing the group its hard not to be a little amazed by them and their breeding like rabbits, beautiful, beautiful fish! $36.00/fish. (18)
F1 Tropheus sp. Black Kiriza AKA Kaiser II1-2" You cant beat these for a black sp., the richest yellow of any troph, really stands out on a jetblack body and these guys show it early and they start breeding early, very prolific and a great starter troph for someone wanting to try their hand at breeding trophs, just add water, great troph.! $15.00/fish. (8)
F1 Tropheus sp. Black Pemba "Orange Flame" 1.5-2" I have always loved these since my first group in the 90s, stunning bright, rich orange bands pop off the jet black bodies, wild parents are my handpicked breeders from hundreds I have imported, being a direct importer I can hand pick the nicest fish for breeders, the highest quality there is, they are already banding up and showing amazing color, rich orange beauty! $16.00/fish. (40)
F1 Tropheus sp. Red Moliro Congo1-2" Love these guys, red is burning hot even at 1", vivid, good size and fat little guys, one of the nicest red trophs there is, HOT! $16.00/fish. (15)
Old 04-25-2014, 11:08 PM
LittleAfricaAquatics.com
Petrochromis.com Owner and Founding Site Sponsor

::Profile::
Keeping: A lot

Wild Malawi:
Aul. jacob. Mamelea Undu Reef "Lemon Jake"3-4" Came in so nice, great purple bodies with bright yellow finage, look amazing and good size for real wild peacocks, males in stunning full color, hot fish! $110.00/Pair. (14)
Aul. sp. Blue Neon Undu Point 3-5" Came in amazing, burning blues and yellows really pop, nice peacocks will make super nice breeding stock, sweet color, hard to beat these peacocks! $84.00/Pair. (20)
Aul. sp. Lwanda Red Top3.5-5" Came in stunning, monster show quality males, vivid deep purple bodies glow with nice orangish yellow tops, one of the top peacocks out there and one of my personal favorites, hot peacock! $115.00/Pair. (14)
Otopharynx lithobates "Red top" 4.5-7" Proven breeders, 7" stunning show males, big time spawners, bright purples and orangish-yellow blazes on top really makes these guys a hot looking Malawi, good size, beautiful color, hot! $100.00/Pair. (12)

Tank Raised Malawi:
Aul. rubescens "Ruby Red Peacock" 2-3" Nice strain, little males starting to show amazing reddish oranges and bright blue faces, breeding, holding right now, really nice strand! $35.00/Pair. (16)
F1 Aul. sp. Lwanda Red Top1" Comes from show quality male, amazing peacock, gets deep dark purple with vivid reddish orange tops, flat out stunning and one of the nicest peacocks there is, hot! $10.00/fish. (15)
F1 Champsochromis caeruleus "The Malawian Trout Cichlid" 6-7" One of the hottest Malawians there is, these guys are great size and the males will soon start to show their amazing blues and reds, once they do and they grow the long finage there isn't many cichlids that can rival these beauties, super cool fish! $48.00/fish. (9)
F1 Champsochromis caeruleus "The Malawian Trout Cichlid"12" one of the hottest Malawians there is, these guys are great size, big beautiful males showing stunning blues and reds and they're starting to get long finage and will soon be getting close to full grown and show quality, there isn't many cichlids that can rival these beauties, super cool fish! $125.00/fish. (1)
F1 Cyrtocara moorii "The Blue Dolphin"2-3" Beautiful strand, amazing blues, one of the most popular africans of all time, the dolphin, beautiful and a must have! $15.00/fish. (24)
F1 Dimidiochromis compressiceps 2-2.5" Really cool Malawi, males get amazing blues bodies with red tops, cool looking beak like face very nice size, cool fish! $15.00/fish. (21)
Labidochromis caeruleus "Lion's Cove"1" You cant beat this color, vivid rich yellows with jet black black lined dorsals, stunning color! $10.00/fish. (12)
Labidochromis caeruleus "Lion's Cove"2-3" You cant beat this color, vivid rich yellows with jet black black lined dorsals, stunning color! $15.00/fish. (26)
F1 Nimbochromis venustus3-3.5" Amazing camo pattern highlighted with yellows, males showing blue in the face already, really beautiful fish! $12.75/fish. (4)
F1 Otopharynx lithobates "Yellow Blaze" 2.5-3.5" Bright purples and orangish-yellow really makes these guys a hot looking Malawi, good size beautiful color, nice! $18.00/fish. (8)
F1 Placidochromis electra Undu Reef "Deep water Hap." 2-2.5" Love these guys, show nice color, great blues, nice size! $12.50/fish. (25)
F1 Placidochromis sp. phenochilus "Tanzania Star Sapphire"2-2.5" RARE, these guys are hard to come by, males get amazing blue bodies with baby blue specks all over, a stunning show fish for any Malawi tank, beautiful, even at this small size showing amazing blues! $24.00/fish. (8)
Protomelas sp. "Steveni Taiwan" Taiwan Reef Albino 4-6" Proven breeders, amazing color on this big 6" males, albino but showing blues, reds and oranges just amazing color, big and fat and healthy, eating aggressively, stunning! $100.00/Pair. (10)
F1 Pseudotropheus demasoni "Pombo Rocks"2-3" Beautiful fish, great strand here, glowing blue, deep blues and black stripes, stunning, just starting to breed, females holding! $18.00/fish. (15)
F1 Pseudotropheus sp. Acei Msuli "Yellow Tail" 2-2.5" Beautiful, bright purple bodies with vivid yellow tails, dorsals and fins, stunning color, very nice and good size! $13.50/fish. (21)

Wild Plecos:
Hypancistrus debilittera "Colombian Zebra Pleco" L129 2.5-3" Such a nice little pleco, bright yellow stripes pop off their dark bodies, vivid, great pleco and doesn't cost you an arm and a leg, came in big, beautiful! $21.00/fish. (6)
Hemiancistrus sp. "Blue Phantom" L128 6-8" Came in amazing, huge, bright color, dots pop off the body, blue hues are awesome, eating good, nice and fat, so cool! $85.00/fish. (9)
Hemiancistrus subviridis "Green Phantom Pleco" L200 6-8" Came in about as nice as I have ever seen, bright green with yellow dots and fins, fat and healthy with stunning color, show quality L200s, just big and amazing! $72.00/fish. (11)
Leporacanthicus cf. galaxias "Tooth Nose Sailfin" L240 4.5-6" Hot pleco, bright white dots pop off jet black bodies, big high arching dorsal fin is just like a sail, amazing pleco, tough, very hardy, beautiful and a must have for pleco lovers! $65.00/fish. (15)
Panaque cf. nigrolineatus "Watermelon Pleco"L3306-8" Big fat red eyed beauties, came in nicer than usual, that amazing yellow, vivid amazing color in the stripes, feeding aggressively, just a show stopper of a pleco, beast! $85.00/fish. (3)
Panaque cf. nigrolineatus "Watermelon Pleco"L3305" Big fat red eyed beauties, came in really nice, that amazing yellow, vivid amazing color in the stripes, feeding aggressively, just a show stopper of a pleco, not huge, but bright, healthy and stunners! $75.00/fish. (3)
Pseudocanthicus cf. leopardus "Leopard Cactus Pleco" L114 2.5-4" I love this pleco, bright red fins, leopard pattern body, super hot and hard to come by pleco, feeding aggressively, beautiful! $58.00/fish. (1)
Pterygoplichthys gibbiceps Sailfin Pleco L083 10" Beautiful brown rings all over, stunning monster dorsal, really impressive looking pleco, a pleco that will actually devour your algae, good fish! $65.00/fish. (1)
Scobinancistrus aureatus The Goldy Sunshine Pleco L145" Bright yellows are vivid, big and fat, amazing color, show quality plecos, feeding aggressively, HOT PLECO! $150.00/fish. (5)
Scobinancistrus aureatus The Goldy Sunshine Pleco L146-8" Bright yellows are vivid, big and fat, amazing color, show quality plecos, feeding aggressively, HOT PLECO! $175.00/fish. (5)
Scobinancistrus aureatus The Goldy Sunshine Pleco L1411-12+" Bright yellow monsters, big and fat, amazing color, huge, show quality plecos, feeding aggressively, intense yellow, so nice, HOT PLECO! $300.00/fish. (3)

Other:
Botia macracantha "Clown Loach" 3.5-4" Really nice size, amazing orange and blacks, so nice, eating like pigs and swimming in a swarm, love watching these guys, hot fish, big! $65.00/fish. (25)
Botia macracantha "Clown Loach" 5" Really nice size, you don't find these this big often, amazing orange and blacks, so nice, eating like pigs and swimming in a swarm, love watching these guys, hot fish, big! $85.00/fish. (5)

Misc.:
Authentic Neothauma ShellsStraight from the lake, what the real Tang shellies use, came in amazing, fresh with bright colors, not those faded white old ones were use too! $5.00/Shell. (35) Not perfect or older white shells $2.50/Shell. (25)
Texas Holey RockBeautiful rock for african tanks, very popular! $2.75/lb. or bulk 100lbs or more $2.25/lb..

Food:
Over the years we found that some of the fish foods had went to more filler than quality ingredients. So we started having a higher quality food made fresh for us and our breeding stock. When customers purchase our Trophs and Petros the biggest concern is not altering their diets to quickly. We started out just having this food made for our fish, but now with demand we are offering it to you the customer also.

New Just in, Spirulina Intense, first ingredient is spirulina, not filler like most. This is in my opinion the highest quality spirulina on the market. Once you go to the intense you will never go back. It is the only flake I feed my trophs and petros. We have it made fresh, your fish will love this deep green spirulina rich food.
Spirulina Intense: .5 lb.=$15.00, 1 lb.=$25.00, also available in bulk.
New Just in, High grade spirulina disc, great for Trophs and Petros to graze on. We have found over the years that the disc offer a more natural way for Trophs and Petros to feed by getting face to face and grazing on them. They seem to keep them entertained for longer and strengthen the group dynamics by forcing close contact during grazing. They also keep the teeth down, less battered fins, better group dynamic. Works well with alternating flake every other day.
Spirulina disc: .5 lb.=$15.00, 1 lb.=$25.00, also available in bulk.
Spirulina Intense Crushed Flake: 1 lb.=$6.00, Every box some flake gets crushed into small flakes so we discount it cheap, its great for fry!

Don't see what your looking for, just ask we will find it.

If you have any questions you can email me at LittleAfricaAquatics@hotmail.com (*Email is always the best way to get ahold of me)or call (502)637-3495, Greg.