Home Forum Articles Sponsors Affiliates CP Map Chat FAQ TOS
Go Back   Petrochromis.com > Petrochromis.com Marketplace > Buy, Sell or Trade

Notices

Buy, Sell or Trade Post any aquaria related items here you wish to buy, sell or trade.

Old 03-18-2014, 04:05 AM
gonefishin

::Profile::
Keeping: P. bulu, moshi, trewavasae, macro rainbow T. Malasa island, duboisi maswa, golden kasumba, namansi
Default petro bulu breeding colony

Would anyone be interested in a breeding colony of petrochromis red bulu? I have one wild male, Greg's beta male from his wild stock a long time ago. One mahale male from a pair I got from Turon. The female died. I don't have the exact numbers but 7-9 f1 males from Gregs breeding stock. also 30-32 females all F1. half are from Gregs stocks and half 2m18f I bought from Butch AMS and they came from Europe so different blood lines. I also bought 1m5f from a fish auction that old world aquatics supplied. I lost some here and there and I can get exact numbers and ratio if someone is serious. Im not sure what I want to sell for either just checking interest. I also pulled 6 wigglers today from a female.

i want to get completely out of freshwater and dive full head into saltwater. It is hard to let these guys go but saltwater has my full interest as of now.

Pricing will be fair

Text me at 303 619 0999

check gonefishingaquatics on youtube for videos of the fish

Thanks for your time.