Home Forum Articles Sponsors Affiliates CP Map Chat FAQ TOS
Go Back   Petrochromis.com > Petrochromis.com Marketplace > Little Africa Aquatics

Notices

Little Africa Aquatics Petrochromis.com Owner and Founding Site Sponsor: Ships livestock throughout USA & Canada. "The Highest Quality In African Cichlids"

Old 07-26-2015, 04:39 PM
LittleAfricaAquatics.com
Petrochromis.com Owner and Founding Site Sponsor

::Profile::
Keeping: A lot
Default Fish Just In 7/26!

Dive Into Your Passion!

Current Fish List For
LittleAfricaAquatics.ComThe #1 Importer of Tanganyikans In The USA. Often Imitated But Never Duplicated! LAA Is One Of The Few Importers Directly Importing From Africa!: 7/26/2015

Now carrying Plants! (See Bottom Of List)

USA Min. Order $100.00
Canada
Min. Order $150.00
Wholesale Min. Order $750.00

Discounts are available On Larger Orders!

LittleAfricaAquatics.com is also the proud owner of Cyphos.com, Trophs.com and Petrochromis.com, Feel Free To Stop By Or Join For Free. Also like us on Facebook For Live Updates.

New Shirts In-Really High Quality-Hanes Beefy Tagless Tees White=$10.00/Shirt!
New Shirts In-Really High Quality-Hanes Beefy Tagless Tees Blue=$15.00/Shirt!

Sign Up For Newsletter At LittleAfricaAquatics.com For Price List to Be Sent As New Fish Arrive!

New Plants Coming Soon!
New Fish Coming In 7/26!
More F1 Trophs Will Be Ready End Of July!
New Africa Import Coming End Of July!

Wild Tanganyika:
Alto. Black Congo calvus3-4+", Came in so nice, nicest in over a year, so great from the smallest one to the largest, color amazing, all have crisp white pearls popping off the black bodies, jetblack bodies, so nice, some of the nicest I have imported in a while, no monsters, but color is so dark and crisp, becoming harder to get in, really beautiful! $120.00/Pair. (28)
Alto. Black Congo High Yellow Pearl calvus 2.5-3.5", RARE, Came in so nice, all have crisp white pearls popping off the black bodies, jetblack bodies, so nice, what everyone is looking for, these guys have the yellowish tint on the tops of their heads, a cool variation that you don't see available very often, it really pops too, some of the nicest I have imported in a while, no monsters, but color is so dark and crisp, really beautiful! $250.00/Pair. (4)
Alto. Chaitika White calvus2.5-3.5+" RARE, Don't see these wild hardly ever, we stopped importing the yellows and the whites might be right behind them if we hear too much pressure is on them, they are hard to come by, these came in as nice as any I have ever had, glowing white, pearls pop off the bodies, so nice, beautiful calvus! $250.00/Pair. (6)
Alto. Gold Head Kasanga compressiceps3-4" Always in high demand, came in nicer than usual and healthy and fat. Sometimes there are better locals for these guys than kasanga, but not this time, came in good size males and females, dark brown bodies and bright gold mask, stunning, one of the top comps, really dark bodies this time so the gold mask really pops, nice gold faces, beautiful! $125.00/Pair. (12)
Alto. Inkfin calvus2.5-3.5" RARE, hot as hell, jet black with nice white pearls, dark as night, blue in the lips, one of the hottest calvus and Tangs there is, stunning and very hard to come by, stunning! $235.00/Pair. (4)
Benthochromis tricoti Kigoma 5-7+" Came in stunning, healthy, larger males have great finage, stunning yellows and blues, just so impressive, amazing Tang, nice! $115.00/fish. (8)
Cyath. foai Karilani Copper 4-7" In my opinion the nicest of all the foai and my fav, came in stunning, large males showing some color, always takes them awhile after being collected, but the copper get the most amazing green and copper colors, it's so unique and amazing, really a stunning fish and you just don't see them collected anymore, hot feather fin! $175.00/fish. (14)
Cyath. foai Kekese Blue Rainbow 5-7" Came in amazing, a few males actually already showing color and long trailers, as they settle in these amazing foai will show blues, purples and can show a little of each here and there with green highlights hence the name rainbow, they are by far one of the nicest foai and one you rarely see, flat out amazing! $155.00/fish. (6)
Cyath. foai Kerenge Island Blue 5-7" Came in amazing, a few males actually already showing color and long trailers, as they settle in these amazing foai will show blues, purples and can show a little of each here and there with green highlights, they are by far one of the nicest foai and one you rarely see, flat out amazing! $155.00/fish. (7)
Cyph. gibberosa Chumbu Zaire Blue 4-4.5+ RARE, Yes, Chumbu, you don't see these hit the states very often, it took along time to get these guys collected, didn't come in huge, but the color, deep blues glow, love these and you won't see them in the US very often, discounted price some since came in small, grab these up as quick as you can! $175.00/fish. (6) (2M) (4F)
Cyph. gibberosa Chumbu Zaire Blue5-6 RARE, Yes, Chumbu, you don't see these hit the states very often, it took along time to get these guys collected, didn't come in huge, but the color, deep blues glow, love these and you won't see them in the US very often, grab these up as quick as you can! $185.00/fish. (18) (6M) (12F)
Cyph. gibberosa Kapampa Zaire Blue 4.5-5.5" RARE, super clean stripes, deep dark blues, vivid, don't see Kapampa collected much anymore, hard to come by, not faded like some you see as Kapampa, deep dark blues, most are 5", good size, really nice! $175.00/fish. (15) (5M) (10F)
Cyph. gibberosa Lupota Zaire Blue 5-6" RARE, This Zaire might be one of the nicest there is, came in really deep, deep blue, really stunning, great size, will make amazing breeders, clean and beautiful! $195.00/fish. (10) (3M) (7F)
Cyph. gibberosa Mikula Zaire Blue4.5-5.5" Came in great, super healthy with the most vivid blues, deep, dark blues right out of the bag, great color and crisp stripes, clean, becoming one of the most popular Zaires quickly, absolutely stunners! $165.00/fish. (16) (5M) (11F)
Cyph. gibberosa Mikula Zaire Blue6-7" Came in great, super healthy with the most vivid blues, deep, dark blues right out of the bag, great color and crisp stripes, clean, becoming one of the most popular Zaires quickly, show males, absolutely stunners! $185.00/fish. (7) (2M) (5F)
Cyph. gibberosa Mikula Zaire Blue8-9" Amazing show quality, awesome males and fat females, some of the nicest Miks I have imported and the quality you build a colony around, super healthy with the most vivid blues, deep, dark blues, great color and crisp stripes, clean, becoming one of the most popular Zaires quickly, absolutely stunning! $250.00/fish. (3) (2M) (1F)
Cyph. gibberosa Mikula Zaire Blue10+" Amazing show quality male, monster, one of the nicest Miks I have imported and the quality you build a colony around, super healthy with the most vivid blues, deep, dark blues, great color and crisp stripes, clean, becoming one of the most popular Zaires quickly, absolutely stunning! $300.00/fish. (1) (1M)
Cyph. gibberosa Moba Zaire Blue 4-4.5" Came in amazing, came in nice and healthy with vivid blues, deep dark blues, will make amazing breeding stock, Moba are getting hard to come by out of all the Zaires, still considered by most the king of all Zaires, grab these now, they are so nice! $165.00/fish. (20) (7M) (13F)
Cyph. gibberosa Moba Zaire Blue 5-7" Came in amazing, came in nice and healthy with vivid blues, deep dark blues, will make amazing breeding stock, Moba are getting hard to come by out of all the Zaires, still considered by most the king of all Zaires, grab these now, they are so nice! $185.00/fish. (14) (5M) (9F)
Cyph. gibberosa Moliro Zaire Blue 4-6+ RARE, amazing so im feeding these guys the other day 2/23/15 and one spits eggs, so these guys who have been here about 2+ months are already breeding, amazing, Yes, Moliro, you don't see these hit the states very often, it took along time to get these guys collected, should make unbelieveable breeders, stunning color, deep blues glow, love these and you won't see them in the US very often, grab these up as quick as you can! $185.00/fish. (6) (2M) (4F)
Cyprichromis leptosoma Jumbo Aqua Black fin Kapenbwe 3-4" WOW, these guys came in amazing, full color males showing black fins with amazing bright aqua in there and bright yellow tails, I mean really, really stunning looking cyp., some of the nicest I have imported in years, nice size, amazing color, real beauties! $46.00/fish. (31)
Cyprichromis leptosoma Jumbo Utinta "Black Bee" 3.5-4+" RARE, one of the hottest cyps there is, very hard to come by, bright yellow heads and tails with jet black-blue fins, colors are so vivid, glowing, very beautiful, unique looking, amazing! $42.00/fish. (45)
Cyprichromis leptosoma Jumbo "Yellow Head" Nkondwe Island3.5-4.5" Super hot cyp, great size, amazing purplish black fins and bright yellow heads, hard to beat the size and color of these guys, stunning! $42.00/fish. (15)
Gnathochromis permaxillaris4-5+" RARE, I go after this fish every import, but only land it a couple times a year at best and never more than a handful, came in full size which you rarely see, this deep water Tang has a stunning shovel nose jetblack, beautiful yellow in the sides, its mouth is unique to say the least, it acts almost like a vacuum cleaner as it lifts detritus and other organisms off the surface, this biparental mouthbrooder is a Tang gem for only the most experienced Tang collector, amazing! $155.00/fish. (5)
Julidochromis marlieri Kambwimba 3-4" Came in really nice, fat with great checkerboard patterns and showing nice blue highlights, really stunning Julie., make great breeders and these came in with wonderful markings! $90.00/Pair. (3)
Julidochromis regani Kipili 3-4+" Don't get these guys in wild much, one of the nicest Julies there is, beautiful yellows really pop, came in nice size, amazing color and super healthy, hot Julie! $105.00/Pair. (20)
Lamp. callipterus2-3" Super cool shellie, sit back and watch the show as these guys steal shells from each other and move them all over, so cool, males have amazing yellow on their heads, beautiful little guys and tons of personality! $21.00/fish. (10)
Lamp. brevis Ikola "Sunspot" 1.5-2" WOW, amazing yellow color in the sides, nice size, proven breeding colony, great color, great size, great fish with all the personality in the world! $21.00/fish. (10)
Lamp. brevis Kavala1.5-2" Very cool little shellie here, shows nice tiger like stripes and the coolest big head, like little monsters, tons of personality! $18.00/fish. (10)
Lamp. meeli Sibwesa "Blue Eye" Cool shellie with tons of personality and beauty to match, a ball to watch and really beautiful shellies! $24.00/fish. (30)
Lamp. multifasciatus Mbita1-1.5" One of the most popular shellies their is in the hobby, you see these guys often as they are mass breeders, but you don't see nice wilds from Africa like this much anymore, beautiful clean stripes, personality for miles, a fish you can watch all day, amazing! $18.75/fish. (8)
Lamp. ocellatus Isanga1.5-2" Hardley see wild shellies being imported anymore, especially occes, came in nice size, healthy and full of attitude, beautiful little guys, tons of personality! $24.00/fish. (6)
Lamp. similis 1-1+" Thick bands, big eye, beautiful cool shellie, one of the top shellies, all personality! $24.00/fish. (8)
Lepidiolamprologus attenuatus Ulwile 2.5-3.5" Super cool, long pike like body looks like a shellie and a lamp crossed, nice yellows, very cool! $45.00/fish. (1)
Lepidiolamprologus hecqui Mbita3-3.5+" Amazing camo bodies, really beautiful markings, amazing shellie, tons of personality, one of my fav shellies of all time! $60.00/Pair. (1)
Lepidiolamprologus Nkambe5-6" Wicked Tang. predator, long pike like body with amazing markings, nice blues and yellows in the face, hot fish, not collected a lot anymore, so nice! $155.00/Pair. (2)
Lepidiolamprologus sp. Profundicola5-6+" RARE, WOW, big bright yellow predator, beautiful markings, beautiful teeth, yes big white teeth, long pike like body, amazing, thick beast, rarely collected, hot! $175.00/Pair. (2)
Limnochromis auritus 4-5" RARE, very unique biparental mouthbrooder, these guys have huge eyes and look like a souped up Triglachromis otostigma, cool, also a mud dweller, just a super neat Tang you don't see imported very often, Tang. lovers should own at least one pair! $85.00/Pair. (6)
Limnotilapia dardennii Kalambo2.5-3+" RARE, never see these guys in the US anymore, very cool Tang., males get amazing yellow under sides with red throats, make great tankmates for trophs and petros, really cool fish, breeding like rats, cool Tang. oddball! $32.00/fish. (6)
Neolamp. brichardi Kipili "Blue Face"2.5-3" Beautiful markings on the face, great blues are really vivid, nice finnage, mass spawners, great brichardi! $60.00/Pair. (5)
Neolamp. Gold sexfasciatus Kipili4-5" Amazing Tang, bright yellow bodies with crisp brown stripes, a tinge of blue in the fins really make these guys so beautiful! $95.00/Pair. (14)
Neolamp. leleupi Orange Citron Katenga3-3.5" RARE, NEW, very limited, the nicest leleupi I have ever imported, glowing yellowish orange, so impressive, pure color, no black, just stunning, glowing beauty! $300.00/Pair. (1) (1M)
Neolamp. margungensis Kapampa 3-3.5" RARE, I know just a lamp., but not just a lamp., it took me 2+years of asking them to collect this amazing fish for the US and finally we have them here wild, stunning white bodies, long finnage and oh yeah blue eyes that draw you into the aquarium, stunning fish, when I saw these in person many years ago I was just blown away by them, sorry I still get excited about fish, i'm so privileged to have had the chance to import them to the US, I know they haven't been here very often wild, enjoy this Tang. jewel! $105.00/Pair. (20)
Neolamp. pectoralis Tembwe duex3.5-5" RARE, well thats the understatement, probably the rarest lamp there is, so weird, cool and unique, like an alien Tang., huge pec fins, like big circles they use to lift off or plant down, jet black bodies with a leleupi like body, i'm not going to lie, I don't know a ton about these guys except their cost is crazy and they are hardly ever available, very neat, pec fins are like 2 dinner plates, swirling up and down, beautiful weird, oh yeah and 2 bright white fangs! $600.00/Pair. (1) (Show Male, Huge)
Neolamp. pulcher Kantalamba daffodil 3-3.5" Bright yellow dorsals, long finage and all the personality one could ask for, came in nicer than usual, long fins, stunning color, some of the nicest I have imported in awhile, stunning! $64.00/Pair. (10)
Neolamp. savoryi Mgara 2-3" RARE, when do you see these collected, crazy cool little lamp, only get 3+", looks like a stealthy little lamp, dark color with stripes, combination of a lyretail and stripes are distinctive, brichardi like body, but lives at much deeper depths, very cool, very unique! $85.00/Pair. (3)
Paracyprichromis nigripinnis Blue Neon Kambwimba2.5-3" Beautiful blue pinstripes, really pop, stunning fish you don't see imported too much anymore, very nice! $42.00/fish. (10)
Petrochromis sp. moshi Gold Mabilibili6-7" Came in large and in charge, some show males, golden monsters, thick and healthy, great ratio, these came in just like you want, bright gold males and in good shape and eating well already, really nice and so impressive, with so many wanting these I had them collect as many as possible while there, a good amount are pre sold so don't wait long on these beauties! $155.00/fish. (7) (2M) (5F)
Platythelphusa sp. "Tanganyika Freshwater Crab" 3" WOW, first time I have got these guys in and all I can say is I could watch these guys forever. They have accepted all food, flake, brine shrimp and seem to have ravenous appetites, they have a beautiful rusty color to them and don't seem to be interested in the fish, they are a ball to watch and a must have for any serious Tanganyika community tank, it is so hard to get anything besides fish from the lake so this is a very cool opportunity! $64.00/fish. (2) (1M) (1F)
Syn. eurystoma/polli3.5-5+" Great looking syno., beautiful markings similar to a petricola, but slightly different a very beautiful, came in big, quickly becoming one of my fav synos! $45.00/fish. (18)
Syn. multipunctatus3-4" Great syno., nice big fat cats, make great breeders! $28.00/fish. (10)
Syn. sp. Crocodile Island 3-4" RARE, looks like a petricola some but even cooler, some real beauties came in this import, love this cat, nice! $38.00/fish. (5)
Syn. sp. Dwarf petricola 3-3.5" Haven't had this wild in forever, nice and fat, beautiful markings, breeder size, one of the nicest synos. there is, eating aggressively and sparring with each other constantly, awesome! $46.00/fish. (19)
Triglachromis otostigma 3.5-4" Super cool unique Tang., the mud dweller, has beautiful green gill flaps, a purplish shine to its metallic body, biparental and super cool and peaceful Tang., really majestic fish and a oddball Tang. great! $75.00/Pair. (1)
Tropheus moorii Kasanga "Red Rainbow"3.5-4.5" My favorite troph of all time, came in big, fat, bright yellow sides and the blood red dorsals with a tinge of blue, great ratios, so sweet! $34.00/fish. (54) (12M) (42F)
Tropheus sp. Black Kirschfleck "Bulu Point" Cherry spot 3-4+" These guys have become hard to get, it's been a year or so since I had any wilds, since they extended the national park where they are exporters have to get permits to collect and only can collect so many, came in amazing, some of the nicest I have seen, jetblack bodies with rich red big blotches popping off the bodies, smoking! $42.00/fish. (63) (20M) (43F)
Tropheus sp. Ikola 3-4" Came in fat and healthy like little tanks, big fat heads, wide bright yellow bands with nice red around the eyes, jet black bodies, really hot, came in super nice, crazy good ratio, beautiful! $32.00/fish. (8) (3M) (5F)

continued below...
Old 07-26-2015, 04:40 PM
LittleAfricaAquatics.com
Petrochromis.com Owner and Founding Site Sponsor

::Profile::
Keeping: A lot

Tank Raised Tanganyika:
F1 Alto. Black Congo calvus 1-1.25" Great calvus, jet black body, bright white pearls, blue lips, stunning, top quality! $15.00/fish. (15)
F1 Alto. Inkfin calvus 1-1.25" Rare, hottest calvus there is, top strand, gets jet black, super dark, amazing color, hot! $21.00/fish. (15)
F1 Alto. Redfin compressiceps 1" Great comp., really nice color, beautiful little guys, tons of personality! $10.00/fish. (22)
F1 Alto. Yellow calvus 1-1.25" Rare, super nice calvus, nice yellow, becoming impossible to find! $18.00/fish. (10)
F1 Benthochromis tricoti Kigoma2" Amazing Tangs, cool little guys of one of the nicest Tangs there is, healthy, males will get great finage yellows and blues as they grow, just so impressive, amazing Tang, don't see F1s available often, nice size! $38.00/fish. (20)
F1 Ctenochromis horei1-1.5" Super cool fish, these guys breed like rats, males amazing, red dots, black mask, yellows, blues this fish has it all, truly beautiful and unique! $18.00/fish. (7)
F1 Ctenochromis horei2" Super cool fish, these guys breed like rats, males amazing, red dots, black mask, yellows, blues this fish has it all, truly beautiful and unique, just now starting to breed! $21.00/fish. (7)
F1 Cyph. gibberosa Mpimbwe Blue 3/4-1" WOW, I imported these guys after taking so many years to get Pims back in the states from Africa, while waiting to find a new facility and more space I haven't been breeding as much, but when my friend lost his job and had to get rid of the group I handpicked for him out of almost 100 wild Pims I couldn't let them go. My alpha looks so close to a Zaire I would never want to get them mixed up, he's the nicest Pim I have ever seen, dark, dark blue, the whole group is stunning from top to bottom, the highest quality there is, great diversity in this group, waiting list available, top quality, second to none! $24.00/fish. (15) (60+ Growing)
F1 Cyprichromis leptosoma Jumbo Moliro "Yellow Throat" 1.5-2+" WOW, love this cyp., gets 2 different blues in the body and fins along with the amazing bright yellow throat make this one of the top leptosomas, absolutely beautiful cyp., great size, a must have! $18.50/fish (20)
F1 Julidochromis marlieri Burundi1-1.5+" Perfect bars, nice yellow tinge to the body with nice amount of blue highlights, the highest quality, vivid even at 1", dark markings, vivid, amazing strand, beautiful! $10.00/fish. (15)
F1 Julidochromis ornatus Yellow 1.5-2.5" Rich yellows and blacks compliment each other so well, really beautiful fish, nice strand, some sub adult size, very nice! $12.50/fish. (18)
F1 Julidochromis regani Burundi 1.5-2.5" Great size, sub adults, bright yellow is really vivid, great looking Julie.! $12.50/fish. (14)
F1 Julidochromis regani Kipili 1.5-2" Brilliant yellow bodies, black stripes really pop with the vivid yellow, top julie, super yellow color! $15.00/fish. (12)
F1 Lobochilotes labiatus 1.5-2" Rare unique tang., cool little guys, love these guys, zebra pattern on the white body really stands out and the big curled up lips look so cool! $21.00/fish. (14)
F1 Neolamp. Gold sexfasciatus Kipili2-2.5+" Amazing Tang, bright yellow bodies with crisp brown stripes, a tinge of blue in the fins really make these guys so beautiful, nice size! $18.50/fish. (8)
F1 Neolamp. helianthus Yellow Congo 1.5-2+" Super yellow color, beautiful brichardi like body, gets long trailers, nice size, some sub adult size, just beautiful! $15.00/fish. (32)
F1 Neolamp. leleupi Bulu Point 1.5-2+" Stunning, bright rich yellowish orange, no black, vivid yellowish orange, the highest quality, you want leleupi, you want these, hot as hell, really beautiful! $15.00/fish. (25)
F1 Neolamp. pulcher Kantalamba daffodil 1.5-2+" Bright yellow dorsals, long finnage and all the personality one could ask for, came in nicer than usual, long fins, stunning color, sub adult size not far from breeding, stunning! $12.50/fish. (18)
F1 Neolamp. tretocephalus Blue 1.5-2+" Amazing blues, nice crisp black bars, stunning fish, yellow around the eyes, a top lamp., great size! $18.00/fish. (24)
F1 Ophth. nasuta Green 2-2.5+" Super hot featherfin, these guys are nice size, big, they develop the most amazing greens and blues as adults, some of these males are already coloring up and have nice trailers, there's not many nicer nasuta, stunning, absolutely stunning! $28.00/fish. (16)
F1 Ophth. ventralis Kapampa Orange 1.5-2+" Stunning feather fin, adults get the most amazing oranges, golds and blues to make it one of the prettiest ventralis there is, flat out stunning! $21.00/fish. (20)
F1 Petrochromis sp. Red Bulu1.5-2" Still the hottest Petro., as they grow glowing hot red males will show amazing color, these guys will be show quality, come from amazing parents, good size, hot fish! $54.00/fish. (6)
F1 Petrochromis sp. Red Bulu4" Still the hottest Petro., as adults they show glowing hot red, amazing color, these guys will be show quality, just vivid oranges already, starting to show as they start to color up, will only get better as they get bigger, hot fish! $85.00/fish. (6) (Male Only)
F1 Syn. multipunctatus1-1.5" Super cool little cats, beautiful silver bodies with black, swim like little sharks! $15.75/fish. (31)
F1 Syn. petricola1-1.5" Love this syno., beautiful markings, white tipped fins, a must have in any Tang. tank! $15.00/fish. (23)
F1 Syn. petricola2" Love this syno., beautiful markings, white tipped fins, a must have in any Tang. tank! $18.00/fish. (14)
F1 Syn. petricola2.5" Love this syno., beautiful markings, white tipped fins, a must have in any Tang. tank! $21.00/fish. (2)
F1 Tropheus brichardi Mpimbwe Red Cheek1-1.5" Great brichardi, glowing, gets vivid red cheeks that make these one of the most desirable brichardis and these little guys are already showing amazing color in their cheeks and head area, hot! $16.50/fish. (40)
F1 Tropheus brichardi Ulwile1-1.5+" Super hot brichardi and amazing tropheus, gold is vivid and pops with the chocolate stripes, bright beauties! $16.00/fish. (30)
F1 Tropheus duboisi Karilani White Band 1.5-2" Love these guys, of course the dotted fry everyone loves, the Karilani are so nice showing amazing blue in the face and the bright clean white band really stands out against the jet black body, super prolific troph, breed like rats, beautiful and a great starter troph to breed, just add water! $15.00/fish. (25)
F1 Tropheus duboisi Maswa1-1.5" Rare, EURO breed, the highest quality, bright white dots pop off the juvies, as adults thick yellow bands with deep blue faces, some already showing amazing wide yellow bands starting, great size, amazing quality! $28.00/fish. (20)
F1 Tropheus duboisi Maswa2-2.5" Rare, EURO breed, the highest quality, bright white dots pop off the juvies, as adults thick yellow bands with deep blue faces, some already showing amazing wide yellow bands starting, great size, amazing quality! $36.00/fish. (14)
F1 Tropheus moorii Ilangi Yellow Nkamba Bay4-4.5" The #1 Troph, great strand here, you don't get this chance often, with the pressure on the wild population we don't import them anymore so this is the next best thing, real yellow Ilangi breeding adults, stunning yellow sides with blood red dorsals, producing fry and ready to go, a good amount of spawns and these guys pay for themselves quick with the demand for fry, I just don't have the space for another group anymore, bright yellow, stunning, great size! $68.00/fish. (20) (8M) (12F)
F1 Tropheus moorii Kasanga Red Rainbow 1-1.5" My fav troph, wild parents are my handpicked breeders from hundreds I have imported, being a direct importer I can hand pick the nicest fish for breeders, the highest quality there is, stunning fish, bright yellow sides, blood red dorsals with just a tinge of blue, amazing troph.! $21.00/fish. (20)
Tropheus Red Bishop 1-1.5" WOW, even at 1" these guys glow bright orange, just feeding spirulina flake, as adults they get amazing reds and oranges just stunning fish, almost like a goldfish tropheus, as most know I dont usually like man made fish, but my friend wanted to breed them so I told him ok and after seeing the group it's hard not to be a little amazed by them and their breeding like rabbits, beautiful, beautiful fish! $36.00/fish. (21)
F1 Tropheus sp. Black Kirschfleck AKA Red Bulu "Cherry spot"1" Even at 1" the reds pop off the jet black bodies, at 2" they show amazing color, wild parents are my handpicked breeders from hundreds I have imported, being a direct importer I can hand pick the nicest fish for breeders, the highest quality there is, amazing bright red spots are so nice against the black body and this is a top strain with huge spots, everyone loves the cherries, top black troph.! $16.50/fish. (50)
F1 Tropheus sp. Black Pemba "Orange Flame" 1.5-2+" I have always loved these since my first group in the 90s, stunning bright, rich orange bands pop off the jet black bodies, wild parents are my handpicked breeders from hundreds I have imported, being a direct importer I can hand pick the nicest fish for breeders, the highest quality there is, they are already banding up and showing amazing color, good size, rich orange beauty! $16.50/fish. (20)
F1 Tropheus sp. Red Moliro Congo1-1.5" Love these guys, red is burning hot even at 1", vivid, good size and fat little guys, one of the nicest red trophs there is, HOT! $16.00/fish. (35)

Wild Malawi:
Aul. Maulana Bi-Color 500 3.5-4.5" Came in real nice, bright purples with stunning yellows that really contrast the body, hot peacock! $78.00/Pair. (11) (5M) (6F)
Aul. sp. Lwanda Red Top3-3.5" Came in stunning, show quality males, vivid deep purple bodies glow with nice orangish yellow tops, one of the top peacocks out there and one of my personal favorites, hot peacock! $115.00/Pair. (1) (1M)
Lethrinops cf. furcifer "Green" Chimate 4-5" WOW, amazing color, males showing blues and greens, glowing, really nice Malawi, don't see these guys around wild often, beautiful fish! $65.00/fish. (4)
Placidochromis sp. phenochilus "Tanzania Star Sapphire" 4.5-6+" RARE, these guys are hard to come by, especially females, they are great breeders, males showing amazing blue bodies with baby blue specks, as they age they will get more and more specks, really cool, a stunning show fish for any Malawi tank, beautiful! $95.00/fish. (15) (7M) (8F)

Tank Raised Malawi:
Aul. rubescens "Ruby Red Peacock" 3-3.5" Nice strain, little males showing amazing reddish oranges and bright blue faces, breeding, holding right now, can vent them out now, really nice strand! $45.00/Pair. (15)
Aul. stuart. Maleri Island Sunshine Peacock 4-5+" Pond raised, amazing color, came in huge and so nice, great solid yellow males showing nice blues too, show quality, very clean, already breeding like crazy, stunners, beautiful! $100.00/Pair. (8) (3M) (5F)
F1 Aul. stuart. Usisya "Flavescent Peacock" 1.5-2" Great strand, will get amazing yellow sides with blue heads, really beautiful peacock! $10.00/fish. (20)
F1 Champsochromis caeruleus "The Malawi Trout Cichlid"2-3" One of the hottest Malawians there is, these males will soon start to show their amazing blues and reds, once they do and they grow the long finnage there isn't many cichlids that can rival these beauties, super cool fish! $18.00/fish. (10)
Cyrtocara moorii "The Blue Dolphin"2.5-3+" Beautiful strand, great quality, amazing blues, nice size, thick and healthy, one of the most popular africans of all time, the dolphin, beautiful and a must have! $18.75/fish. (30)
Cyrtocara moorii "The Blue Dolphin"4-5+" Beautiful strand, great quality, amazing blues, nice size, thick and healthy, one of the most popular africans of all time, the dolphin, males showing nice hump heads and females large enough to start breeding, beautiful and a must have! $42.00/fish. (20)
Labidochromis caeruleus "Lion's Cove"2-3" You cant beat this color, vivid rich yellows with jet black black lined dorsals, already breeding, females holding now, stunning color! $15.00/fish. (25)
F1 Nimbochromis livingstoni 2-3" Great size, beautiful cameo pattern, males will get the most amazing blue bodies, really unique fish, cool behavior and stunning colors and look to them, nice! $12.50/fish. (20)
F1 Otopharynx lithobates "Yellow Blaze" 3.5-6" Bright purples and orangish-yellow really makes these guys a hot looking Malawi, already breeding, big, beautiful color, full color, hot $60.00/Pair. (8)
F1 Placidochromis electra Undu Reef "Deep water Hap." 2-2.5+" Love these guys, show nice color, great blues, nice size! $12.50/fish. (10)
F1 Placidochromis sp. phenochilus "Tanzania Star Sapphire" 2-2.5" RARE, these guys are hard to come by, males get amazing blue bodies with baby blue specks all over, a stunning show fish for any Malawi tank, beautiful, even at this small size showing amazing blues! $21.00/fish. (54)
F1 Placidochromis sp. phenochilus "Tanzania Star Sapphire" 3" RARE, these guys are hard to come by, beautiful males showing bright blue bodies, makes a stunning show fish for any Malawi tank, beautiful, even at this size showing amazing blues, specks will start spreading as they age! $38.00/fish. (11)
F2 Pseudotropheus demasoni "Pombo Rocks" 2-2.5" Beautiful fish, great strand here, glowing blue, deep blues and black stripes, stunning, just starting to breed, females holding right now! $18.75/fish. (3)
Pseudotropheus saulosi 1.5-2" Amazing strand, dont see these like you use too and not very good quality, bright gold babies, males will get the nicest deep dark blues while females show a nice rich gold color, couple males starting to change, hot, nice size, really beautiful fish! $18.00/fish. (6)
F1 Pseudotropheus sp. Acei Msuli "Yellow Tail" 2-2.5" Beautiful, bright purple bodies with vivid yellow tails, dorsals and fins, stunning color, very nice and good size! $13.50/fish. (5)

Wild Plecos:
Hypancistrus debilittera "Colombian Zebra Pleco" L129 2.5-3" Such a nice little pleco, bright yellow stripes pop off their dark bodies, vivid, great pleco and doesn't cost you an arm and a leg, came in big, beautiful! $21.00/fish. (2)
Hypancistrus sp. L260 "Queen Arabesque Pleco"L260 3-4" Crazy vivid white and black stripe pattern, really unique, a must have for any pleco lover, so nice, fat, super hot! $75.00/fish. (4)
Hypancistrus White Inspector L201 2.5" Really nice pleco, beautiful big white dots all over, good pleco to breed, nice! $28.00/fish. (4)
Leporacanthicus cf. galaxias "Tooth Nose Sailfin" L240 4.5-6" Hot pleco, bright white dots pop off jet black bodies, big high arching dorsal fin is just like a sail, amazing pleco, tough, very hardy, beautiful and a must have for pleco lovers! $65.00/fish. (9)
Scobinancistrus aureatus The Goldy Sunshine Pleco L142.5-3" Bright yellows are vivid, big and fat, amazing color, super nice, feeding aggressively, HOT PLECO! $75.00/fish. (3)
Scobinancistrus aureatus The Goldy Sunshine Pleco L145+" Bright yellows are vivid, big and fat, amazing color, show quality plecos, feeding aggressively, HOT PLECO! $150.00/fish. (1)
Scobinancistrus aureatus The Goldy Sunshine Pleco L146-8" Bright yellows are vivid, big and fat, amazing color, show quality plecos, feeding aggressively, HOT PLECO! $175.00/fish. (2)

Other:
Botia macracantha"Clown Loach" 4-4.5" Really nice size, amazing orange and blacks, so nice, eating like pigs and swimming in a swarm, love watching these guys, hot fish, big! $40.00/fish. (2)

Plants:
Ask on stock and prices

Misc.:
Authentic Neothauma ShellsStraight from the lake, what the real Tang shellies use! $5.00/Shell. (62)
Texas Holey RockBeautiful rock for african tanks, very popular! $2.75/lb. or bulk 100 lbs or more $2.25/lb..

Food: (New Flake and Disc Just In-Fresh, Made 7/14)
Over the years we found that some of the fish foods had went to more filler than quality ingredients. So we started having a higher quality food made fresh for us and our breeding stock. When customers purchase our Trophs and Petros the biggest concern is not altering their diets too quickly. We started out just having this food made for our fish, but now with demand we are offering it to you the customer also.

New Just in, Spirulina Intense, first ingredient is spirulina, not filler like most. This is in my opinion the highest quality spirulina on the market. Once you go to the intense you will never go back. It is the only flake I feed my trophs and petros. We have it made fresh, your fish will love this deep green spirulina rich food.
Spirulina Intense: .5 lb.=$15.00, 1 lb.=$25.00, also available in bulk.
New Just in, High grade spirulina disc, great for Trophs and Petros to graze on. We have found over the years that the disc offer a more natural way for Trophs and Petros to feed by getting face to face and grazing on them. They seem to keep them entertained for longer and strengthen the group dynamics by forcing close contact during grazing. They also keep the teeth down, less battered fins, better group dynamic. Works well with alternating flake every other day.
Spirulina disc:.5 lb.=$15.00, 1 lb.=$25.00, also available in bulk.
Spirulina Intense Crushed Flake: 1 lb.=$5.00, Every box some flake gets crushed into small flakes so we discount it cheap, its great for fry!

Don't see what your looking for, just ask we will find it.

If you have any questions you can email me at LittleAfricaAquatics@hotmail.com (*Email is always the best way to get ahold of me)or call (502)637-3495, Greg.