Home Forum Articles Sponsors Affiliates CP Map Chat FAQ TOS
Go Back   Petrochromis.com > Petrochromis.com Marketplace > Little Africa Aquatics

Notices

Little Africa Aquatics Petrochromis.com Owner and Founding Site Sponsor: Ships livestock throughout USA & Canada. "The Highest Quality In African Cichlids"

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2013, 07:56 PM
LittleAfricaAquatics.com
Petrochromis.com Owner and Founding Site Sponsor

::Profile::
Keeping: A lot
Default Troph lueba Update-Got 11 Full Body Fry!

Many of you might remember I imported about 90 lueba a couple months back, the real lueba. Well I decided to keep a group of 25 that I hand picked out of the 90, the very best. Amazing, some with bright yellow dots on the back, some with yellow dots on the head, over one eye, yellow in the eye, just crazy beautiful. Well I didnt have a tank for them so they have been with petros and everything under the sun until 3+ weeks ago I gave them their own tank. Vid and pics is them in their own tank for the first 24hrs, you can tell their new to the tank, doing the up and down the glass routine, they have settled in and look way more amazing, I will get a new vid up soon. Well happy to report after less than 1 week in their own tank got a spawn, I let her hold 15+ or so days, lost track been so busy, just pulled her tonight and got 11, fully developed body with stripes and egg. I have goggled and checked everywhere and pretty sure this is the first spawn in the US, happened 2 weeks ago or so. Very excited, I know the group Discman got from me also spawned right around the same time as me so hopefully we will be getting these amazing fry out to the US regularly. 2+ weeks ago right after they spawned and had settled in my import was supposed to come and I wanted to keep the Kapampa group too and low on space I had to put them with the lueba, so mixed them up, but will get them their own tank here soon, atleast I got 11 babies growing from a big girl. Ofcourse import got pushed back a week, but atleast their going and hopefully the Kapampa Limespot will follow suit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=NWWSG_KRDVo