Home Forum Articles Sponsors Affiliates CP Map Chat FAQ TOS
Go Back   Petrochromis.com > Petrochromis.com Marketplace > Buy, Sell or Trade

Notices

Buy, Sell or Trade Post any aquaria related items here you wish to buy, sell or trade.

Old 07-30-2011, 11:30 AM
discman

::Profile::
Default F1 Mahale yellow Moshi ready soon

I stripped another female Moshi a week ago and got 10 fry. These are about 1/2 inch and will be ready at 1 inch in about two weeks. Want to sell all 10 at once.
$300 for the group plus shipping costs. UPS overnight or Southwest cargo same day preferred.
Weather here in the St. Louis area has been brutal. Will not ship overnight until things cool down a bit but same day air cargo no problem.
Glad to hold these if someone wants them in two weeks. No deposit required, just send me a message.
Old 07-30-2011, 05:49 PM
JkdJedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by discman View Post
I stripped another female Moshi a week ago and got 10 fry. These are about 1/2 inch and will be ready at 1 inch in about two weeks. Want to sell all 10 at once.
$300 for the group plus shipping costs. UPS overnight or Southwest cargo same day preferred.
Weather here in the St. Louis area has been brutal. Will not ship overnight until things cool down a bit but same day air cargo no problem.
Glad to hold these if someone wants them in two weeks. No deposit required, just send me a message.
This is an excellent deal guys, grab it while you can!!
Old 07-30-2011, 06:13 PM
discman

Sale pending
Old 08-02-2011, 03:25 PM
waterdog

Keeping: red bulu point,moshi mahale, famula chimba& sangala,fasciolatus nkondwe yellow,

I would have loved these but I already have 5 from your breeders, and the next few I'm thinking it may be better for me to add from another source for genetic diversity. I want only a small group of these and my main group that I am planning to have in my tank will be the red bulus, hopefully at least close to twenty. I'm looking at the 350 tenecor, for this,the five mahills I got from you are great.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:19 PM
JkdJedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterdog View Post
I would have loved these but I already have 5 from your breeders, and the next few I'm thinking it may be better for me to add from another source for genetic diversity. I want only a small group of these and my main group that I am planning to have in my tank will be the red bulus, hopefully at least close to twenty. I'm looking at the 350 tenecor, for this,the five mahills I got from you are great.
350 Tenecor..WOW! Please post pics.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:48 AM
waterdog

Keeping: red bulu point,moshi mahale, famula chimba& sangala,fasciolatus nkondwe yellow,

You know its crasy,but I haven't had squat in the way of luck with any of the pictures or videos that I have made with my galaxy s. I have a cheap lap top(toshiba)and tethering. Nothing, hours spent trying to get them to go to my l.t. no luck. I know I probably need an account with some place on line to post them here,because how else can you have an url for them. I haven't bought the tenecor yet but real soon. My few fish I already have need it.
Sorry, Discman,really didn't mean to highjack your thread. I really get excited about these fish.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:56 AM
JkdJedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterdog View Post
You know its crasy,but I haven't had squat in the way of luck with any of the pictures or videos that I have made with my galaxy s. I have a cheap lap top(toshiba)and tethering. Nothing, hours spent trying to get them to go to my l.t. no luck. I know I probably need an account with some place on line to post them here,because how else can you have an url for them. I haven't bought the tenecor yet but real soon. My few fish I already have need it.
Sorry, Discman,really didn't mean to highjack your thread. I really get excited about these fish.
Find tapatalk in the market, it's a godsend if you jump from forum to forum, and you can post pics within the app..oh sorry Discman, good luck on the Moshi!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Old 08-05-2011, 10:58 AM
waterdog

Well I checked on how long it will take to get my 350 when I order it,11 weeks to make it.
Wow. I'm sure the time will be worth it.